Alfasoft is an authorized Intel Elite Reseller providing expertize assistance to help you get the most out of your Intel developer tools. Our offerings includes licensing guidance, technical assistance, trainings and webinars.
Contact Alfasoft via below form and we will be your Intel partner along the way.
Companies of today often have an increased need to compile more data and faster, go from serial to parallel code and to analyze the code to optimize applications and to simplify the workflow. Intel oneAPI Toolkit helps you accomplish this.
Who Needs It:
What Intel oneAPI Toolkit Does:
Intel oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit -
Powerful tools for cross-architecture high performance computing
Building, analyzing, and scaling for high performance computing to get maximum performance from your compute platforms is challenging. The Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit delivers on performance from standards-driven compilers and performance libraries, finds opportunities for optimization or use of accelerators through analysis tools, and keeps high-performance clusters running optimally.
Tools to build
• Improve performance with a simple recompile using industryleading, standards-driven C++ and Fortran compilers
• Simplify adding parallelism with built-in, intuitive, parallel models and vectorization support
• Drop in advanced libraries optimized for the latest hardware
• Accelerate diverse HPC to AI workloads with highperformance Python, powered by native performance libraries, in an integrated distribution package
Tools to analyze
• Advanced performance profiler to tune application performance of the CPU, threading, memory, and storage
• Vectorization and threading adviser to optimize vectorization and quickly prototype threading designs
• Memory and thread debugger to find memory errors and intermittent threading errors efficiently
Tools to scale
• Accelerate applications’ performance on Intel® architecture based clusters with multiple fabric flexibility
• Profile MPI applications to quickly find bottlenecks, achieving high performance for parallel cluster applications
• Verify that cluster components continue working together throughout the cluster life cycle
oneAPI is an industry initiative creating an open, standards-based, cross-architecture programming model to simplify development for a wide range of data-centric workloads across a variety of architectures (CPU, GPU, FPGA, and other accelerators). It includes industry-leading C++ and Fortran compilers, standards-driven OpenMP support, MPI library and benchmarks, and advanced analysis tools for design, MPI, cluster tuning, and cluster health checking to enhance uptime and productivity.
Intel oneAPI Toolkit
Fill out the form and we will get back to you!